Trainee - Cert III
Job OutlineEarly Childhood Education Trainee Banyo
Calling all people aged 18-25 who want to begin a career in Early childhood and have no current qualifications!
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- no prior qualifications needed
- ample access to public transport
- Work while you study
- Supportive culture and team environments
- Learn from the most experienced educators in the business
This warm, 61 place, modern service located in Banyo has spacious rooms that ooze natural light, alfresco dining and undercover play space for children to enjoy the outdoors no matter the weather. This service has many exciting and engaging facilities including a water pump that flows into a natural creek, rock climbing wall and sensory walls.
As a trainee prior industry experience is not a requirement and you will be working full time at the centre while you complete your Certificate III in Early Childhood Education. Your role will involve interacting, educating and caring for children aged between 0 to 5 years. You will be provided with the opportunity to develop your knowledge and gain hands on experience in a supportive environment and learn from highly skilled educators.
How to be successful in this role:
- A genuine passion and interest in promoting children's learning and well-being.
- Confidence in the ability to build positive and lasting relationships with children and families.
- Have phenomenal communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Must be over the age of 18 and able to work full time (37.5 hours a week) on a rotating roster
- Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia
- Must obtain a Blue card or working with children check
Throughout your traineeship you will learn about:
- Child development and how to promote learning for children of different ages and abilities
- Importance of ensuring the health, protection, safety and wellbeing of all children
- Family and community partnerships
- Professional skill development
- Importance of play-based learning
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300