- Join an organisation that is Exceeding the National Quality Standards.
- Lead an 80-place service in collaboration with key functional Business Partners
- Full-time permanent role + Above award salary package
Where would I work?
You will enjoy working in a purpose-built campus with two unique and dedicated outdoor play areas. Rated as Exceeding' by the National Quality Standard, this 80-place service is committed to providing the best care for every child in a nurturing environment. Getting to work will be easy as the centre is a five-minute walk from the expansive Sydney Park in one direction and the gorgeous Grounds of Alexandria in the other.
What would I do?
- Permanent Full-Time position (38 hours per week across 5 days)
- Lead the daily running of the service while coaching and mentoring team members
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
- Deliver educational services to families and manage the campus as a whole
- Ensure the centre is delivering high-quality teaching and learning to young children
What would I get?
- Additional day of leave
- Networking opportunities with other Campus Directors
- Dedicated Support Office to help you succeed in all areas
- Above award salary package
- Childcare discounts
- Generous professional development
Would I be successful?
- ACECQA approved Diploma OR Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Working with Children Check
- Full work rights in Australia
- Minimum of 2-year experience in a Centre Director or Assistant Director role
How do I apply?
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!