Early Childhood Trainee - Cert III
Job OutlineWe are currently working with a high quality child care centre located in Wallan, Victoria that is looking to grow their team! They are seeking a passionate and committed trainee to join their team and have a positive influence in the culture. The centre is run by professionals who are passionate, vibrant and dedicated to delivering high quality education and care for children. Most importantly they strive to guide and inspire a lifelong love of learning!
As a trainee prior industry experience is not a requirement and you will be working full time at the centre while you complete your Certificate III in Early Education. Your role will involve interacting, educating and caring for children aged between 0 to 5. You will be provided with the opportunity to develop your knowledge and gain hands on experience in a supportive environment and learn from experienced educators.
The successful candidate must have:
- A genuine interest in promoting children's learning and well-being.
- Confidence in the ability to build positive and lasting relationships with children and families.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Prior related experience is desirable however not necessary, as long as you have a genuine passion and demonstrated commitment.
- Must be over the age of 18 and able to work full time (37.5 hours a week) on a rotating roster
- Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia
Throughout your traineeship you will learn about:
- Child development and how to promote learning for children of different ages and abilities.
- Importance of ensuring the health, protection, safety and wellbeing of all children.
- Family and community partnerships.
- Professional skill development.
- Importance of play based learning.
- Work while you study
- No weekend work!
- Supportive culture and team
- Learn from experienced educators
- A day off on your birthday!
- Parking on site
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you to start your career with a reputable childcare centre, then apply now and send your updated CV to email@example.com