Early Childhood Professional/Casual Role
- Consistent & ongoing work available
- Flexibility to choose when you work
- Ongoing support from a team who cares about your well-being and progression
Expect a Star is an Australian owned Early Childhood Agency dedicated to recruiting passionate, enthusiastic and supportive casual educators. We are currently seeking certificate III and diploma qualified educators to help out with casual shifts in childcare centres in Cannon Hill.
- Facilitate the learning experiences for your allocated group of children
- An ability to work collaboratively with fellow educators to develop and implement inspirational educational programs.
- Be a lifesaver for the permanent educators by helping covering lunch breaks, sick days and annual leave days
- Participate and support educators in the observation and recording of children's development
- Explore different centres and philosophies and pick up new skills.
What we are looking for
- A Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Have a Blue card for Paid employment
- Have a willingness to travel 30 - 45 minutes to different suburbs in City and North area
- Availability for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice;
- Passionate educators with strong verbal communication skills
- Above award wages with weekly payment
- Work and life balance - no extra paperwork
- Total flexibility - you tell us when you want to work (and when you don't). No questions asked!
- Possibility of permanent full time placement
- Work with a supportive team and management
Fit your life around work, expand your experience, learn new philosophies or find a permanent position through casual work with Expect A Star
Apply now!!! Come and be a part one of the most innovative early childhood services that the industry has to offer.
Check out what we have been up to on our Facebook page! (https://www.facebook.com/expectastar)
You may call us at 1-300-669-653 for a confidential chat.
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $50 on your friends' first day