- Join an organisation that is Exceeding the National Quality Standards.
- Join a value-driven not-for-profit organisation
- Lead the daily-running of the service while supporting families
This centre in Parkville, Victoria welcomes 100 children daily and has a beautifully designed and state-of-the art service with unique indoor and outdoor learning spaces across 4 levels. This centre comprises a semi-open kitchen mesmerizing children to assist the chef in cooking and baking experiences! Getting to work will be easy as the centre is conveniently located just off Flemington road, there is also on-site parking available. Moreover, you will join a team that is passionate on delivering STEM-focused teaching while practising inquiry-based learning.
- Permanent Full-Time position
- Mentor a team of 30 committed and driven early learning professionals
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the centre including roster and managing resources across the centre
- Evaluating programs through the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Mentoring Educators to meet the high standards of policy and documentation
- Collaborating and supporting the ongoing development of each team member
- Providing effective communication with the centre families.
- Minimum of Diploma/Advanced Diploma of Early Childhood and Education qualification
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Extensive knowledge of the Early Years Learning and National Quality Framework
- Strong team leadership abilities with experience leading, inspiring and developing a team
- Has an extensive experience in a Centre Director role
- Ongoing professional and personal development
- Above award salary package
- Childcare discounts
- On-site parking available
- Generous professional development
- Employee wellbeing program with regular initiatives
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Support from the Head Office (recruitment, marketing etc.)
How do I apply?
Apply now! You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
Not for you? Feel free to refer a friend for this role to get up to $300 card!