Early Childhood Teacher
Job OutlineEarly Childhood Teacher - Eagleby
This is a charming centre with 5 rooms and a large outdoor area, offering first class learning for all children.
This centre also includes a unique bilingual Maori program.
Build strong connections with families and provide the best care for the children, in a safe and fun environment.
Plan, program and develop the curriculum to make it engaging and exciting.
Create homely, peaceful and purposeful learning environments, focusing on well-being and the natural environments.
• Must hold a Bachelors of Early Childhood Education or equivalent
• Have prior experience as an ECT is preferred
• Unlimited Work Rights
• A valid Blue Card & CPR
• Join a team of fabulous educators who are passionate about early childhood education
• Access to a supportive management team, with team building activities and ongoing professional development
• Have access to a variety of additional services available to staff
Sounds like the job for you? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!