Job OutlineAssistant Director
Take the next step in your career and start 2022 in an Assistant Director role at a centre based in Palmerston!
- Permanent Full Time position (38 hours per week)
- Motivate and lead a knowledgeable team of educators.
- Opportunity to study ECT with a partial scholarship
Located in Palmerston, this 151 place service caters for children between the ages of 6 weeks to 5 years and operates from 6:30am - 6pm. Developing a lifelong love of learning is the number one priority for all staff at this service with all educators and teachers nurturing each child and developing a love of learning through play-based experiences which aid in the development of social connectivity, emotional confidence, foundational learning, physical health and wellbeing. This service has wonderful extra-curricular activities and facilities including the healthy children's program, Large outdoor play scapes, bike tracks and indoor-outdoor play areas.
About the Role:
As an Assistant Director at this service your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Motivate and lead a team of educators to create a positive and fun and enlightening work environment.
- Support the Centre Manager to manage the day to day operations of the Centre in line with company policies and procedures.
- Meeting compliance and financial targets.
- Establish long-lasting connections with your local community including partnerships with families.
- Mentor and support centre staff to Exceed the National Quality Standards
- Must hold a Diploma of Early Childhood Education or ACEQA approved equivalent
- Prior experience in a management role
- Unlimited Work Rights
- A valid Blue Card, First Aid and CPR
- 30% discount on Child Care fees
- Above award salary
- Access to a dedicated office operations and quality team
- Career progression opportunities to work towards a higher management role
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!