Early Childhood Teacher
Job OutlineSecond Early Childhood Teacher - North Pimpama
Amazing opportunity for a qualified Second Early Childhood Teacher to obtain a role at an Exceeding service!
- Close proximity to Pimpama city shopping centre
- Negotiable salary
- Welcoming & supportive environment
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 15% discount on childcare fees
- Uniform provided
- Annual flu vaccine program
- Paid attendance for all meetings
- Personal development opportunities
ABOUT THE SERVICE:
This centre is a Modern 111 place exceeding service. This service promotes active early learning programs and inquiry-based learning approaches that foster a caring environment for every child's individual development. This service has teamed up with the local swimming centre to incorporate swimming lessons into the kindergarten curriculum and allow children to not only develop essential skills but to also developa sense of community involvement. This service also provides vegetable gardens and yoga classes to promote mindfulness.
- We are looking for a Second Early Childhood Teacher to work alongside the main early childhood Teacher and contribute to developing programs in accordance with the EYLF and practices across the centre.
- You would be responsible for leading a team of educators whilst concentrating on individual development, and observing of each child.
- You must show initiative but also have the ability to work alongside other educators to develop engaging and exciting educational programs.
- Formulate strong interpersonal relationships with families.
- Must hold a Bachelors in Early Childhood Education
- Unlimited Working Rights
- Valid Blue Card
- CPR & First aid certificate
Sounds like the job for you? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!