Early Childhood Teacher
Job OutlineEarly Childhood Teacher
Start 2022 off with a fresh opportunity leading the Kindergarten program at this 75 place service!
• Obtain a Full time position at this family orientated service.
• Within a 5min walk from bus stops, street parking available.
• Ongoing professional development opportunities
About the service:
Located in the Northern suburb of Morayfield, this 75 place long day care service, cares and educates children from the ages of 6 weeks through to school age between the hours of 6:30am to 6pm. All staff show an immense amount of pride in creating a safe, and inviting learning space in which outstanding interpersonal family relationships can develop and prosper. They aim to create play based programs that cater for the developmental needs of each individual child and are based around their particular interests. The service takes pride in providing a safe and supportive learning environment that incorporates natural play spaces, in order to encourage and inspire each child's individual learning journey and to prepare them for the transition to school.
About the Role:
The Early Childhood Teacher must be able to provide comprehensive educational and care services in accordance with the cultural, educational and developmental needs of each and every child. As an Early Childhood Teacher you will be responsible for ensuring that the needs of all families and their children are being met. In this role you will be responsible for the developing and implementing innovative educational programs in alignment with the ELYF and NQS.
• Must hold a Bachelors of Early Childhood Education or equivalent.
• Unlimited Working rights in Australia.
• A valid Blue Card, First Aid and CPR.
• Covid - 19 Vaccination required
• 25% discount on childcare fees after working at the service for 6 months.
• Professional development programs offered to all staff.
• Regular team building activities during staff meetings.
• Personal Fitness rewards program.
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
still unsure? Feel free to call Shelby for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role