- Permanent Full-time Role
- Have your own dedicated Centre Support Office!
- Up to $400 per annum paid professional development!
This centre is located in St. Kilda, Victoria, and currently accommodates 60 places daily. The centre offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere for the children to easily adapt and encourage them to embrace their own individuality. With a wide selection of indoor and outdoor amenities for the children to enjoy, their creativity and passion for learning are stimulated. If you are passionate about childcare, you will be joining our group of educators that provide inclusive environments which allow for choice, challenge, group engagement or solitary play and a flexible routine that adapts with the children's natural rhythms, interests and needs.
- To support in managing the centre's day-to-day operations maintaining its high standards
- To help in evaluating programs through the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Create strong rapport with the children, parents, and educators
- Mentor and support the centre to Meet/Exceed the National Quality Standards
- Inspire and lead a group of educators in establishing and maintaining a positive and fun working environment
- Establish and maintain a healthy learning environment that children can thrive in
- Diploma in Early childhood as recognised by ACECQA
- Knowledgeable in the Early Years Learning Principles and National Quality Framework
- Experience in leadership and management
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Negotiable hourly rates
- A Permanent Full Time position (Monday-Friday)
- Receive partial scholarship for studying ECTs
- Have your own dedicated Centre Support Office
- Have an option for paid leaves plus annual bonus
- Career development opportunities towards managerial role (Area Manager, Quality Advisor)
- Reduced fares for childcare up to 30%
- Up to $400 per annum paid professional development
How do I apply?
Apply now! You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
Not for you? Feel free to refer a friend for this role to get up to $300 card!