Casual Certificate III / Diploma | Early Childhood Education | Chapel Hll
Job Outline• Work around your schedule, flexible hours & days
• Student Visa & Working Holiday Visa's welcome to apply
• Earn an excellent hourly rate and be paid weekly
Expect a star is a leading recruitment agency specialising in the Early Childhood sector. We have great connections with numerous child care centres in and around Brisbane to help them when they are in need of a super star!
About the role:
As a casual educator you will have the opportunity to build on your experience by working in a variety of centres across the Western Suburbs area. You never know, you could find your perfect centre and secure a permanent full time placement. and our friendly team will take the time to get to know you; giving you a full induction before you start, find you regular work that is flexible around your busy life and provide ongoing professional support. Your role will be travelling to different centres, caring for children, supporting staff, and helping with daily routines.
We are looking for:
• A Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services
• A QLD Blue card (paid/for employment) or willing to obtain
• Availability for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice;
• You will be willing to travel 40+ minutes on a regular basis
• Passionate educators with strong communication skills;
• Reliability, flexibility and the ability to work in new teams.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Childhood industry, including policies and procedures.
What we can offer you:
• Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
• Flexibility to choose when you work
• Induction training to make you feel well prepared
• Work and life balance
• Ongoing support from a team who cares about YOU!
Build on your current experience and enhance your chances of future full-time employment
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW!
Find Expect A Star on Facebook to see our most recent events and training