Casual Certificate III / Diploma | Early Childhood Professional | Redcliffe
Job OutlineWORK CASUALLY IN EARLY CHILDHOOD - A GREAT STEPPING STONE TOWARDS FULL TIME WORK!
Expect A Star are currently looking for qualified and experienced Certificate III and Diplomas to join us across multiple locations to work around Northern Suburbs. Our Team is filled with creative, diverse and supportive professionals where you can stretch your wings as an early educator. This role will provide you the opportunity to explore a variety of centres, learn and develop new skills whilst at the same time have the opportunity to engage and interact with children all day. Replacing a permanent staff member at these centres with reliable, dedicated and enthusiastic casuals is our utmost priority.
We are looking for someone who has:
• A Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services;
• A QLD Blue card (paid/for employment)
• A passion for working in the Early Childhood industry;
• A great work ethic and communication skills;
• Is engaged, passionate, flexible, dependable and adaptable;
• Is available at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice;
Be willing to travel 30-45 minutes when work is not available in your area;
Benefits and Rewards:
• Above award hourly rates, paid weekly;
• Great hands on experience, enhancing your current skills;
• Friendly, experienced and supportive staff;
• Add a variety of centres to your resume to enhance chances of future full-time employment;
• Possibility of permanent full time placement;
• Refer a friend program- earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card or a $50 visa gift card for any casual placements *conditions apply*
Apply NOW and be the STAR at Expect A Star!!!