Certificate III/Diploma | Casual Educator | Pullenvale
Job OutlineChildcare | Diploma & Cert III | Casuals | Pullenvale
Expect a Star is the largest Australian owned Early Childhood Agency servicing centres with emergency relief staff across Australia. Every day centres in suburbs across Brisbane depend on us to send out reliable, qualified and helpful staff to work in their centres on a relief basis.
It is a busy time at EXPECT A STAR and as a result, we are searching for Certificate III & Diploma qualified educators to join our casual team today!
As an Expect a Star team member you will be notified of casual shifts within a 30 minute radius of your home. You give us your availability each week and we notify you of shifts as they become available, it really is that simple! You work casually within a variety of child care services, assisting each centre with their various needs. You will be working with children aged 0 - 5 with ongoing shifts, contract & permanent work also available.
- Diploma or Certificate III in Children's Services;
- Current Blue Card (or willing to obtain);
- First Aid, CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates (not compulsory but recommended);
- Reliable car (in order to get to assignments quickly);
- A happy, friendly personality: We love what we do!
- Flexible hours - you choose the days you are available;
- Supportive consultants ensuring you receive regular hours;
- Work for an agency with a positive reputation;
- Enjoy working in a variety of services - never get bored;
- Great casual hourly rates of pay!
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, APPLY NOW! We are interviewing and are very eager to expand our EXPECT A STAR casual team!