Studying towards Cert 3 or Dip | Early Childhood Education | Goodna
Job OutlineExpect A Star is looking for casual early childhood educators to join our team!
We are seeking passionate and enthusiastic early childhood educators who can work around a variety of areas such as:
• Mount Ommaney
As a casual team member, you will be going to different centres and OSHC settings from day to day to help cover lunch breaks, sick days, annual leave etc and will be a lifesaver to the permanent staff! You will also gain experience in different settings, learn new skills, and enjoy working in a job which is flexible around your availability.
The perks of working casually with Expect A Star are:
• Flexible work/life/study balance as you choose your own availability
• Professional development and training opportunities
• Star Candidate Program that recognizes your success
• Paid a competitive rate, above the award
To be considered:
• Hold or be studying towards a Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care/ACECQA approved equivalent
• A QLD Blue card (paid for employment) or willing to obtain
• Availability for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice
• Must drive and have access to a car
• Reliability, flexibility and the ability to work in new teams.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Childhood industry, including policies and procedures.
Refer a friend and earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card *conditions apply*
We are looking for you! APPLY NOW!
Need to Apply for a Blue Card? You can now apply and pay for your Blue Card online without an employer. Don't wait, apply before you secure an interview so your Blue Card will be processed quickly.