Early Childhood Teacher | ECT | Morayfield
Job OutlineEARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHER | ECT | MORAYFIELD
Join this recently opened service, providing safe, secure and supportive environments incorporating natural play spaces for children to explore using their senses.
Here, we wish to encourage, inspire and extend each child's learning and help prepare them for the transition to school and life.
Programs are based on the developmental needs of children & their interests through play based learning ensuring all children are reaching their learning outcomes.
Run the kindergarten program in this lovely centre!
Build strong connections with families and provide the best care for the children, in a safe and fun environment.
Plan, program and develop the curriculum to make it engaging and exciting.
• Must hold a Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood or equivalent
• Prior experience in a teaching role is desired but we will consider graduates too
• Unlimited Work Rights
• A valid Blue Card, First Aid and CPR
• Make the role your own, this is a chance to give the centre your own touch!
• Work with a supportive management team, with team building activities and ongoing professional development
• A variety of additional services are also available to staff
If this sounds like an opportunity which excites you then please APPLY NOW!