Studying towards / Certificate III and Diploma | Casual Educator | North Lakes
Job OutlineWork in the industry you love!
Expect A Star is an Australian-wide recruitment agency specialising in the Early Childhood sector. Our aim is to provide high quality relief staff to support our clients, as well as to give childcare workers opportunities to develop and progress in this industry. Most importantly, we care! We pride ourselves on recruiting an engaged, passionate, dependable and adaptable workforce. Could this be you?
Due to increasing growth in Greenslopes and surrounding areas of Brisbane, we are currently seeking qualified Diploma educators for casual relief shifts in various high quality centres. As a casual team member, you will be going to different centres from day to day to help cover lunch breaks, sick days, annual leave etc and will be very appreciated by the permanent staff. You will also gain experience in different settings, have the opportunity to run group time, record observations, contribute to a set program, learn and develop skills, have exposure to different teaching philosophies and enjoy working in a job which is flexible around your availability. We also have a track record of securing ongoing, temporary, contract or permanent roles for our high quality casuals.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Diploma in Children's Services / Early Childhood Education;
- A QLD Blue card (paid/for employment) or willing to obtain;
- A passion for working in the Early Childhood industry;
- A great work ethic and communication skills;
- Is engaged, passionate, flexible, dependable and adaptable;
- Is available at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice;
Must have a Driver Licence and be willing to travel 30-45 minutes when work is not available in your area;
If you don't have the above, this role may not be the right fit for you
Benefits and Rewards:
- Above award hourly rates, paid weekly;
- Rates of pay are reviewed based on experience annually;
- Great hands on experience, enhancing your current skills;
- Friendly, experienced and supportive staff;
- Positive work environment, making a real difference;
- Add a variety of centres to your resume to enhance chances of future full-time employment;
- Possibility of permanent full time placement;
Refer a friend program- earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card *conditions apply*
Don't wait! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquires you may contact the office on 1300 669 653.
© Copyright Expect A Star 2017
The content in this advert is the intellectual property of Expect A Star any reproduction, publication or distribution of this ad in any form is prohibited unless by prior written consent from Expect A Star.