Casual Educators | Cert 3 and Diploma | Melbourne CBD
Job OutlineExpect A Star is an Australian wide recruitment agency who are leading providers of high quality staff in the Early Childhood Education and Care sector. We pride ourselves on recruiting an engaged, passionate, dependable and adaptable workforce. We also thrive on developing strong relationships and we value and reward hard work.
We are currently seeking qualified educators and early childhood teachers who are able to travel to Springvale and surrounding suburbs to assist with casual shifts in childcare centres:
As a casual team member, you will be going to different childcare centres from day to day to help cover lunch breaks, sick days, annual leave etc and will be a lifesaver to the permanent staff! You will also gain experience in different settings, learn new skills, and enjoy working in a job which is flexible around your availability.
To join us you must:
• Hold a Cert III or Diploma qualification in Early Childhood Education
• A working with children check card (employee)
• Up to date first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis certificate
• Be flexible to work across different centres, sometimes at short notice
• Preferably drive and have access to a reliable car
• Be reliable, flexible and have the ability to work in new teams.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Childhood industry, including policies and procedures.
What we can offer you:
• Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
• Flexibility to choose when you work
• Induction training to make you feel well prepared
• Ongoing support from a team who cares about YOU!
• Add a variety of centres to your resume to enhance chances of future full-time employment
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquiries you may contact us on 1300 669 653 or find us on Facebook.