Early Childhood Cook | Casual | Blackburn South (East)
5 Reasons why to Join Our Team:
- Flexible hours
- Casual work available Monday - Friday during the day
- Paid weekly, over $30 an hour
- Gain experience in a new and exciting industry
- An online Induction to help you prepare
Expect A Star is looking for cooks with experience working in Childcare or Aged Care services. Our clients are long day care centres so you will be cooking and preparing healthy, nutritious meals for children.
- Sole charge of the kitchen to prepare, cook and clean for up to 100 children each day
- Working at different centres on an emergency basis on call to cover sick days and annual leave
- You get to choose when and where you work, get work-life balance.
- Have a strong understanding of Allergies and preparing meals for children with severe Allergies and Intolerances.
Apply today if you have the following:
- Minimum Australian food handling certificate
- Be passionate about healthy, nutritious diet, wellbeing and sustainability;
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (desirable)
- Previous experience working in a Childcare centre as a cook, or a similar setting (e.g. Aged care)
- Working with Children Check for paid employment
- Willing to travel for 30-45 min across to different suburbs
- Excellent time management and great communication skills
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW!
Know someone looking for a new role? refer a friend and receive a Visa gift card