DIRECTOR | CENTRE MANAGER | MORAYFIELD
Job OutlineDIRECTOR | CENTRE MANAGER | MORAYFIELD
Join this recently opened service, providing safe, secure and supportive environments incorporating natural play spaces for children to explore using their senses.
Here, we wish to encourage, inspire and extend each child's learning and help prepare them for the transition to school and life.
Programs are based on the developmental needs of children & their interests through play based learning ensuring all children are reaching their learning outcomes.
Run the operations of this wonderful centre! Driving enrolments and bringing together a team of exceptional educators, who are passionate about creating a lifelong love of learning.
Provide families with exceptional support and care for their children in a safe and fun environment.
Create homely, peaceful and purposeful learning environments, focusing on well-being and the natural environment.
• Must hold a Diploma in Children's Services or equivalent
• Have prior experience in a Director role
• Unlimited Work Rights
• A valid Blue Card
• Help build a team of fabulous educators who are passionate about early childhood education
• Make the role your own, this is a chance to give the centre your own touch!
• Be part of a supportive management team, with team building activities and ongoing professional development
• A variety of additional services are also available to staff
If this sounds like an opportunity which excites you then please APPLY NOW!