Early Childhood Teacher
Job OutlineEARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHER | ECT | ST. LUCIA
This beautiful centre has a modern vibe with a seamless indoor-outdoor flow. Offering quality education, care, and recreational programs to suit every child.
Children learn by having fun through large indoor play areas with great natural lighting and airflow, leading onto an extensive outdoor play area with natural landscaped gardens and sandpits.
• Be responsible for the 3 - 5 years Kindergarten program
• Plan and implement a fun, innovative and creative educational program (in accordance to EYLF guidelines)
• Build and maintain strong relationships with children and parents
• Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood (ACEQA approved)
• Valid Blue Card, First Aid and CPR
• Prior teaching experience is desired but not a must
• Excellent communication and classroom management skills
• Passion, enthusiasm, and a strong commitment to high quality care
• Fantastic facilities and resources
• Fresh and nutritious meals provided daily
• Supportive and collaborative management team
• Inner city location, close to public transport
• Competitive salary (happy to be negotiated)
• Ongoing professional development
• Opportunities for career progression
• Discounted care for your children
If this sounds like a role which excites you, then please APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquiries you may contact us on 1300 669 653.