Diploma Educator | Coogee
Be valued by an experienced team and management
Discounted childcare fees for your little ones!
Lead the Toddlers room!
This Long Day Care Centre in Coogee is looking for an experienced Room Leader to join their team. The centre is located close to the beach and offers an amazing outdoor area. Dedicated learning spaces for each group and a curriculum that incorporates music, language, drama, sustainability and active programs are only some of the highlights of this role.
- Full-Time Permanent role working 5 days per week (Mon-Fri)
- Room Leader in the Toddlers room
- Implement age-appropriate programs for the children in your care
- Create strong rapport within children, families and the local Coogee community
- Provide a safe and nurturing learning environment for the children
- Join a team that helps each other where needed and is passionate about providing the best care possible for the 90 children onsite
- Diploma qualified or Bachelor Degree in Early Education (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- NESA Accreditation
- NSW Working with Children Check
- Previous experience in a Long Day Care Setting
- Career progression opportunities
- Supportive team environment
- Discounted childcare fees
- Learning and development
- Financial support for training or study
- Service recognition and access to our Employee Assistance Program
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Alternatively, refer a friend to email@example.com if your friend is placed into a permanent position, we will send you a $300 Voucher! *Conditions apply*