Cert III & Diploma Qualified | Casual Educators | Cranbourne
Job OutlineJoin Expect A Star as a casual educator today and explore different centres across various suburbs!
Expect A Star is an Australian wide recruitment agency who are leading providers of high quality staff in the Early Childhood Education and Care sector. We pride ourselves on recruiting an engaged, passionate, dependable and adaptable workforce. We also thrive on developing strong relationships and we value and reward hard work.
As a casual team member, you will be going to different childcare centres from day to day to help cover lunch breaks, sick days, annual leave etc and will be a lifesaver to the permanent staff! You will also gain experience in different settings, learn new skills, and enjoy working in a job which is flexible around your availability.
To join us you must:
• Must hold Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
• A working with children check card (employee)
• Up to date first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis certificate
• Be flexible to work across different centres, sometimes at short notice
• Preferably drive and have access to a reliable car
• Be reliable, flexible and have the ability to work in new teams.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Childhood industry, including policies and procedures.
What we can offer you:
• Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
• Flexibility to choose when you work
• Induction training to make you feel well prepared
• Ongoing support from a team who cares about YOU!
• Add a variety of centres to your resume to enhance chances of future full-time employment
APPLY NOW and Be the STAR at Expect A Star!