Educator | Greenacre
- Work with the three years old age group!.
- Ideal role if you live in Bankstown area!
- Work in a 50 place service.
How is it to work there?
You will work in a 50 places service located in Greenacre easily accessible just off Hume Highway. This converted home has a unique layout and has been converted to an Early Learning Centre which has a home away from home feel. It features large separate playrooms to maintain small learning groups (0-6 years old). The centre operates from Monday to Friday between 8.00 am and 5.30 pm.
What would I do?
- Permanent position (between 32 and 38 hours per week, 4 days per week)
- Assist the Room Leader in the 3 years old room (possibility to work in the preschool room next year).
- Assist in planning and programming for your room
- Liaise and collaborate with parents.
- Possibility to step up as a Educational Leader if interested in this
What would I get?
- Collaborate with a warm team - you will love going to work!
- Be supported by an experienced Director - you will learn and grow!
- Work locally - 5 minutes drive from Bankstown station
- Keep your work life balance that you deserve!
What do I need to be successful?
- Certificate III, Diploma or Bachelor in Early Childhood Education
- Unlimited working rights
How to apply?
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
Still unsure? Feel free to call Alexia for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!