Certificate III / Diploma | Casual Early Childhood Educator | Forrest
Job OutlineWORK CASUALLY IN EARLY CHILDHOOD - A GREAT STEPPING STONE TOWARDS FULL TIME WORK!
- Immediate start available!
- Work around your schedule, flexible hours & days
- Earn an excellent hourly rate and be paid weekly
Expect A Star are currently looking for qualified Certificate III and Diplomas educators to work around ACT and other Inner Suburbs. This role will provide you the opportunity to explore a variety of centres, learn and develop new skills whilst at the same time have the opportunity to engage and interact with children all day. Replacing a permanent staff member at these centres with reliable, dedicated and enthusiastic casuals is our utmost priority.
We are looking for someone who has:
• A Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services (or studying towards);
• A WWVPC (paid/for employment)
• A passion for working in the Early Childhood industry;
• A great work ethic and communication skills;
• Is engaged, passionate, flexible, dependable and adaptable;
• Is available at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice;
Be willing to travel 30-45 minutes when work is not available in your area;
Benefits and Rewards:
• Above award hourly rates, paid weekly;
• Great hands on experience, enhancing your current skills;
• Friendly, experienced and supportive staff;
• Possibility of permanent full time placement;
• Refer a friend program- earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card or a $50 visa gift card for any casual placements *conditions apply*
Don't wait! APPLY NOW!