Early Childhood Professional | Casual Role | Sunshine Coast
Job OutlineAre you a qualified Early Childhood Educator seeking flexibility and a great work life balance? Come and join our team!
About The Role
As a casual team member, you will be going to different childcare centres from day to day to help cover lunch breaks, sick days, annual leave etc and will be a lifesaver to the permanent staff! You will also gain experience in different settings, learn new skills, and enjoy working in a job which is flexible around your availability! We aim to deliver excellence for our children and are looking for team members who will share the same commitment to excellence.
To join us you must:
• A Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services;
• A QLD Blue card (paid/for employment)
• A passion for working in the Early Childhood industry;
• A great work ethic and communication skills;
• Is engaged, passionate, flexible, dependable and adaptable;
• Is available at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice;
Be willing to travel 30-45 minutes when work is not available in your area;
Benefits and Rewards:
• Above award hourly rates, paid weekly;
• Great hands on experience, enhancing your current skills;
• Friendly, experienced and supportive staff;
• Add a variety of centres to your resume to enhance chances of future full-time employment;
• Possibility of permanent full time placement;
• Refer a friend program- earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card or a $50 visa gift card for any casual placements *conditions apply*
APPLY NOW and be the STAR at Expect A Star !!!