- $32 ph + split-shift allowance
- Split-Shift - 7:00am - 9am & 2:25 pm - 6pm
- Run an Exceeding(NQS) 30 place service
How is the centre like?
Be part of a well-established OSHC service located in Killara. You would love working in this exceeding service conveniently located 5 min walk from convenience store and cafes. This boutique centre welcomes 30 children per day and is a flexible workplace, backed up with a highly regarded OSHC provider. The centre offers engaging activities for all ages, including arts and craft, games, cooking, sports, drama, board games, dress-ups and fun with friends!
What would you do?
- Permanent part-time (flexible 30.5 hours per week)
- Hands-on OSHC Coordinator position
- Work from 7:00am - 9am & 2:25 pm - 6pm
- Manage and lead an established program for children aged 5 - 12 years in Before School Care, After School Care and Vacation Care
- Lead your small team of educators
What you need?
- Certificate IV or Diploma in Education Support or School Education and Care; or related degree
- Previous experience as OSHC Coordinator or Leader is a must!
- Working with Children Check
Why work here?
- $27-31 ph + split shift allowance - Be valued!
- Work-life balance - Get split shifts!
- Paid training (first aid, behaviour management, quality improvement plans, anaphylaxis...) - Succeed!
- Support from the Head Office (structured induction, mentoring, career development...) - Grow!
- Range of employee benefits (discounts OSHC rates, movie tickets, fuel, shopping, theme parks, dining, accommodation ...)
- Lead a high quality service - Exceeding(NQS)
How do I apply?
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through firstname.lastname@example.org
Still unsure? Feel free to call Alexia for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!