Candidate Manager | Early Education Industry
Job OutlineWho we are
Expect A Star is a boutique recruitment agency that specialises in servicing the Early Education & Child Care sector nationally. We are a passionate, vibrant and outgoing team who are dedicated to achieving results, delivering a high quality service and are driven to be the best in our field - most importantly we give a damn about what we do!
Based in St Leonards, we are currently seeking a confident and motivated individual to join our busy recruitment division as a Candidate Manager. This role is permanent full time, Monday through to Friday. The main function of this role is to work within the casual recruitment division in a duel role whereby you will assist with the attraction, selection and induction of suitably qualified candidates across Australia.
Core responsibilities will be:
- Attraction of candidates through a variety of different mediums such as; job boards, social media, expos/university open days
- Coordinating and conducting group/ individual inductions
- Completion of pre-employment, security and reference checks
- Applicant relationship management
- Selecting suitable candidates to complete casual assignments
- Maintaining and building client relationships
- Meeting and exceeding client needs
- Candidate relationship management
- Database Management
The ability to be adaptable and flexible in your approach is paramount in this role as you manage candidate and client relationships. You will work with supportive and experienced individuals and be very much part of the team; we regard this role as integral in our ability to deliver a quality service.
Who you are
- Professional, driven and ambitious
- Seeking a career and professional development
- Have the ability to work well under pressure
- Ready to take on challenges.
- Be open minded and willing to learn- our training and support are here to help you!
- Have previous recruitment, sales or customer service experience
- Thinks outside the box' and be dynamic
- Thrives when busy
On offer are some excellent benefits as well as performance related incentive programs. So, if you like the sound of this challenging role and wish to work in a dynamic, supportive and welcoming team we would like to hear from you today - apply now!