Certificate 3 | Armadale
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Roster day-off!
- Permanent Full-time position
This centre welcomes 90 children daily and comprises of two-level campus and three outdoor learning environments that has a beautiful big tree providing an element of natural shading. Getting to work will be easy as the centre is a 4 minute walk from Armadale Station. Moreover, you will join a passionate, dedicated and caring team that delivers intentional teaching where children's successes, skills and challenges are monitored.
- Permanent Full-time Role (38 hours per week)
- Responsible for contributing to the day to day documentation
- Provide an inspiring and exciting environment for the children
- Focusing on the play-based and interest-focused activities for the development of the children
- Commitment to inspire children to reach their full potential
- Liaising with families
- Early Childhood and Education qualification (Certificate III/Diploma)
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Ongoing professional and personal development
- Roster day-off
- Discount on child care fees for your children
- Access to various external training and short courses
- Employee recognition programs
- Supportive management
How do I apply?
Apply now! You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
Not for you? Feel free to refer a friend for this role to get up to $300 card!