Early Childhood Teacher | Homebush
- Competitive above award pay ($35-$40 per hour)
- Upcoming graduates are welcome to apply.
Where will I work?
This Early Learning Centre is conveniently located near Sydney Markets, close to public transport and is only a 15-minute walk from Homebush Station. This 72 places service was recently renovated and features 4 rooms with large, enclosed outdoor areas with real plants, sand and climbing structures!
What would I do?
- Permanent role
- Work 38 hours per week ideally, possibility to work less hours
- Supervise the children in the preschool room (nursery potentially available too depending on your preference)
- Responsible for supporting educators
- Develop, design, implement and evaluate the children's program
- Possibility to move up as an Educational Leader if interested
What would I get?
- Above award pay ($35-$40 per hour)
- Flexible work arrangements available (part-time, RDO, etc.).
- 15 min walk from Homebush Station
- On-site parking
- Uniform provided
What do I need to be successful?
- ACECQA approved University Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Current WWCC number
How do I apply?
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
Still unsure? Feel free to call Alexia for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!
Seek : Lead a team of educators in the preschool room! Flexible hours!