Early Childhood Teacher | Casual ongoing | Mornington
Job OutlineExpect A Star is an Australian wide recruitment agency who are leading providers of high quality staff in the Early Childhood Education and Care sector. We pride ourselves on recruiting an engaged, passionate, dependable and adaptable workforce. We also thrive on developing strong relationships and we value and reward hard work.
We are currently seeking VIT registered Early Childhood Teachers who are able to assist with casual shifts in childcare centres around Mornington and surrounding suburbs. We are specifically interested in hearing from ECTs who are flexible and able to assist with ongoing casual work at the same centres.
- Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Education/ACECQA approved equivalent
- Current VIT ECT registration
- Up to date first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis certificate(s)
- Sound understanding of NQF and EYLF/VEYLDF
- Have passion, enthusiasm, flexibility and a 'can do attitude'
What we can offer you:
- An easy virtual registration process (there is no need to come to our office)
- Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
- Flexibility to choose when you work
- Possibility of permanent full time placement
- Ongoing support from a friendly team
Don't wait! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquiries please feel free to contact one of our friendly consultants on 1300 669 653.