Educator | Freshwater
- Join this cosy 40 place service!
- Walking distance to the beach!
- Warm and welcoming service with an energetic and passionate team.
Where will I work?
Located only 5 min. walk from the next bus stop and walking distance to the beach, you will be working in a small service offering a warm environment. This homely 40 place service welcomes children aged from 6 weeks to 6 years and features three rooms. The service is open from 8am to 6pm between Monday and Friday. The centre believes in a close relationship and strong collaboration between families and educators to provide the best quality care for the little ones. Become part of a close-knit team and work alongside a Director who goes above and beyond for her staff members.
What would I do?
- Permanent Full-Time (38 hours per week) on 4 days - Enjoy having Friday off!
- Supervise children in the2-3's room (up to 10 children per day)
- Work alongside others to provide a learning environment that is safe and welcoming for all children and their families.
- Daily observations and be involved in programming and planning
What do I need to have?
- Certificate III or Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Full Working rights and WWCC
What would I get?
- Above Award pay
- Plenty of parking available and easy access by public transport
- Stunning location close to the beach
- Supportive and fun environment
- Passionate Director and welcoming team
- High-quality service
How to apply?
Sounds like the right fit for you? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
Still unsure? Feel free to call Alexia for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!