Early Childhood Teacher | Henley
- $400 of training per year
- Clear path towards management roles
- Additional unpaid leave
Where will I work?
Located 10 minutes drive from Gladesville Shopping Centre, you will easily access this warm centre that has been in the community for over 22 years. The centre features a wonderful, large, natural outdoor area suitable for the 55 children attending the centre. The centre philosophy is all about creating a strong connection with the wider community including nursing homes, primary schools, high schools and community workers to educate the children about the wider community in which they live in. Belonging to a larger organisation, you will access an attractive recognition programs.
What would I do?
- Work 38 hours per week in a permanent capacity (flexible shifts)
- Supervise the children in the preschool room - 25 children per day
- Motivate and lead a team of educators in the Kindy room.
- Develop, design, implement and evaluate the children's program
- Support the centre to Meet/Exceed the National Quality Standards
What would I get?
- Above award pay ($27 - $40 ph)
- 30% discount on child care fees
- $400 per annum of paid training per year
- Opportunity to be promoted internally with the group
- 20 min. from Gladesville
What do I need to be successful?
- University Degree in Early Childhood Education approved by ACECQA
- Working with Children's Check
How do I apply?
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
Still unsure? Feel free to call Alexia for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!