Early Childhood Professional | Casual Role
Job OutlineWORK CASUALLY IN EARLY CHILDHOOD - A GREAT STEPPING STONE TOWARDS FULL TIME WORK!
The Unique Educators We Seek
You will hold or be working towards your Diploma or Certificate 3 in Children's Services. Your passion for early childhood education will be matched by your reflective nature, analytical skills, sense of curiosity and fun! As a casual team member, you will be going to different centres from day to day to help cover lunch breaks, sick days, annual leave etc and will be a lifesaver to the permanent staff! You will also gain experience in different settings, learn new skills, and enjoy working in a job which is flexible around your availability.
The ideal candidate for this position must hold:
• A Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education/ACECQA approved equivalent
• We will consider applicants studying towards their qualification in ECE based on experience
• A QLD Blue card (paid/for employment)
• Availability for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice
• Preferably drive and have access to a reliable car
• Be reliable, flexible and have the ability to work in new teams
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Childhood industry, including policies and procedures
Benefits and Rewards:
• Above award hourly rates, paid weekly;
• Great hands on experience, enhancing your current skills;
• Friendly, experienced and supportive staff;
• Add a variety of centres to your resume to enhance chances of future full-time employment;
• Possibility of permanent full time placement;
• Refer a friend program- earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card or a $50 visa gift card for any casual placements *conditions apply*
Join our team now and be the STAR at Expect A Star!!!