Early Childhood Professional | Casual Role | Enoggera
Job OutlineWORK CASUALLY IN EARLY CHILDHOOD - A GREAT STEPPING STONE TOWARDS FULL TIME WORK!
Expect A Star is bustling placing Certificate III in Early Childhood and Diploma qualified in centres around North Enoggera. We are seeking for Childcare Educators who are passionate, creative and someone who enjoy working in an early childhood learning environment that is safe and nurturing, making sure the smooth running of activites and process.
We are looking for someone who has:
• A Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services;
• A QLD Blue card (paid/for employment)
• A passion for working in the Early Childhood industry;
• A great work ethic and communication skills;
• Is engaged, passionate, flexible, dependable and adaptable;
• Is available at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice;
Be willing to travel 30-45 minutes when work is not available in your area;
Benefits and Rewards:
• Above award hourly rates, paid weekly;
• Great hands on experience, enhancing your current skills;
• Friendly, experienced and supportive staff;
• Add a variety of centres to your resume to enhance chances of future full-time employment;
• Possibility of permanent full time placement;
• Refer a friend program- earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card or a $50 visa gift card for any casual placements *conditions apply*
We also care about ensuring that we choose the perfect people for the right centre so, If you meet the requirements for this opportunity, please "Apply Now" for immediate consideration.