Early Childhood Teacher | Casual Role | Highett
Job OutlineExpect A Star is looking for casual Early Childhood Educators to join our team!
Expect A Star is an Australian wide agency who are leading providers of high quality staff in the Early Childhood Education and Care sector. As this is our sole specialisation, we are experts in our field- and most of our team have worked in the industry themselves. Most importantly, we care! We pride ourselves on recruiting an engaged, passionate, dependable and adaptable workforce. We also thrive on developing strong relationships and we value and reward hard work.
We are seeking an Early Childhood Teacher that is fun, enthusiastic, creative and has a commitment to a learning approach that is secure, fostering and educational. Who has the patience and passion to teach and engage young minds and the ability to create a strong positive culture for the children in your care and work alongside other passionate educators. Who are willing to travel around the Highett area to assist with casual shifts in childcare centres:
As a casual team member, you will be going to different childcare centres and outside of school hours care settings from day to day to help cover lunch breaks, sick days, annual leave etc and will be a lifesaver to the permanent staff! You will also gain experience in different settings, learn new skills, and enjoy working in a job which is flexible around your availability.
Key Selection Criteria:
• Hold a qualification in Early Childhood Education and Care/ACECQA approved equivalent
• A working with children check card (employee)
• Up to date first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis certificate
• Availability for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice
• Preferably drive and have access to a reliable car
• Be reliable, flexible and have the ability to work in new teams.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Childhood industry, including policies and procedures.
• Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
• Flexibility to choose when you work
• Induction training to make you feel well prepared
• Ongoing support from a team who cares about YOU!
• Add a variety of centres to your resume to enhance chances of future full-time employment
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquiries you may contact us on 1300 669 653 or find us on Facebook.