Diploma Lead Educator
- 30% discount on childcare fees
- Get sponsored by the company to study your Bachelor's Degree!
- Access to two (2) weeks additional paid annual leave!
This centre in Ashburton, Victoria welcomes 70 children daily has a remarkable indoor spaces with a touch of modern arts with plenty of natural lighting. The service also has an astonishing outdoor play spaces activities for the children to maximise during their stay in the centre. Getting to work will be easy as the centre is ideally located on located on Vears Road and is within close proximity to Ashburton Town Centre. The service is just situated within 2 minute walk Ashburton train Station as well. Additionally, you will join a passionate and caring team that work collaborativelyto ensure the children receive the best possible care. They are no just educators but they are your children's friends.
- Permanent Full-time Permanent ECT Role (37.5 hours per week)
- Work in the Toddler or Nurser room!
- Contribute in staff meetings and work as part of a team
- Liaising effectively with team members, families and children
- Ensure a welcoming and positive learning environment for all children and their diverse needs
- Maintaining a safe workplace and providing an inspiring environment for children to succeed
- Contribute to and implement the program, as well as documenting children's individual learning
- Be involved in program and curriculum development for the children's learning
- Early Childhood Degree or ACECQA-approved equivalent qualification
- Relevant teachers' registration (if applicable)
- Valid Working with Children Check
How do I apply?
Apply now! You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
Not for you? Feel free to refer a friend for this role to get up to $300 card!
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Diploma Lead Educator for the toddler or nursery room!