Early Childhood Educator
Job OutlinePermanent Educator role in the Nursery or Toddler room!
Work-life balance! Full-time or Part-Time role
Conveniently located in Randwick- opposite Queens Park
Where would you work?
This beautiful home-like environment welcomes up to 20 children each day. You will enjoy a high-quality childcare service that fulfils the needs of the children, families, and the community.
This family-owned centre promotes an approach to early learning which is based on high expectations and equity.
Join a multicultural team that celebrates diversity and strive to incorporate it into the learning experiences in a non-tokenistic way.
All children are respected, valued, accepted, and treated equally. This centre values community, diversity, learning, individuality, innovation, family and above all, children.
What would you do?
- Permanent full-time or part-time educator role (flexible roster)
- Work alongside other educators engaging learning experiences for the children
- Work mostly with babies and toddlers
- Collaborate with planning, programming, developing daily activities
- Maintain ongoing records of the children's development
- Promote positive partnership with families through open communication and support
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are always maintained
Why work here?
- Secure permanent position
- Work-life balance- flexible working arrangements (part-time or full-time role)
- Warm and mature managing team
- Supportive environment with a strong focus on a culture of honour
- Above award pay
- Professional development and career opportunities
What do you need?
- Certificate 3/ Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Unlimited working rights
Contact Maria at Expect A Star firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions. We also have other similar position available.
Feel free to refer a fried for this role to get up to $300 card!
Expect A Star
If you are looking for a casual or permanent role in the Early Childhood sector, you have come to the right place.
We are different from other recruiters as we solely focus on early childhood education opportunities and can offer you a range of work and study options.
If you have ECT, Diploma or Certificate III qualifications, we can assist you in finding the right childcare opportunity for you