Early Childhood Teacher | ECT | Redcliffe
Job OutlineEARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHER | ECT | REDCLIFFE
This is a family owned and operated centre, which provides local families with a safe, secure and welcoming environment.
This centre is EXCEEDING in the National Quality Standards!
The attitude here is based on respectful interactions and everyone feeling a true sense of belonging.
Each classroom has its own individual indoor and outdoor play areas with refurbished playgrounds and nutritious meals provided.
We are looking for an experienced ECT to work in a Kindy room of 22, following a Reggio Emilia approach.
This is a co-teaching role and you are able to decide how that works best for you and the team.
If you have a warm personality and a strong leadership style, good communication skills and a flexible approach - then this is the role for you!
• Must hold a Bachelor's in Early Childhood Education
• Prior experience in a similar role is desirable
• Full working rights and all up to date certificates
• Blue Card
• Fantastic resources budget (the owners help out to increase this whenever possible!)
• Uniforms and hat provided
• 20% off childcare fees for your own children
• This role has lots of ownership and you can make it your own
• Holidays are flexible