EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHER | ECT | BRIGHTON
Job OutlineEARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHER | ECT | BRIGHTON
Join this safe, secure and happy environment, providing a warm and loving atmosphere, along with the highest level of quality education and care.
This a privately-owned, community orientated Centre, offering a play based curriculum and fun learning environment. With weekly Music lessons and extra-curricular lessons for Soccer and Dance.
This is a place for positive, friendly and passionate educators.
We are looking for an Early Childhood Teacher to work in the kindy room. The room is 26 places with 2 full-time educators to assist.
You will need to have leadership skills and be a positive influence to the team.
This role has set non-contact programing time each week as well as and 2 full days of programming available at the end of each term.
If you are willing to get involved, you love what they do and you are extremely reliable - then THIS is the role and centre for you!
• You must hold a Bachelor's in Early Childhood Education
• Have leadership experience and preferably 2 years' experience working in a similar role
• Have strong communication skills to engage and build strong relationships with children and parents
• 7 Weeks Paid Annual Leave Per Year!!
• Have access to a $3000 resources budget each term!
• Be part of a diverse team and a happy environment, with a great vibe
• Attend regular staff excursions and team building activities
If this sounds like a good fit for you, then please APPLY NOW!