Early Childhood Teacher | Terrey Hills
- Lead the team in the preschool room
- Work in a purpose-built and privately owned centre
- Be paid what you deserved - above award salary
Where would you work?
You will love working in this privately owned and purpose built centre located in Terrey Hills - only 5 min walk from the next bus stop. It is conveniently located 10 min. drive from St Yves Shopping Village. This 100+ place service features bright and light-filled rooms providing plenty of resources to plan your daily programs for the little ones. A stunning outdoor playground is also available to promote and foster natural play experiences. The service provides language classes, art & craft experiences and dance classes for all age groups. Having a close relationship with parents and the community is a priority for the team.The centre is open Monday to Friday 7 am to 6 pm.
What would you do?
- Work as a permanent full-time ECT (38h per week)
- Monday to Friday - 8 hour shift
- Join the team as a Room Leader in the preschool room
- Work together with other team members and provide engaging learning experiences for the children in your care
- Be responsible for running the school readiness program
- Liaise with parents on a daily basis
Why work here?
- Allocated planning time each week - no need to take work home!
- Secure permanent position with above award pay!
- On-site parking and close to public transport - easy access!
- Respectful and professional work environment - no staff conflicts!
- Floating staff provided to support you and Educational Leader on-site
- Generous resource budget provided and staff meeting during work hours!
What do you need?
- Bachelor of Early Childhood (or ACECQA equivalent) + NESA
- Unlimited working rights
Contact Maria at Expect A Star email@example.com with any further questions.
Feel free to refer a friend for this role and get up to $300 card!
Expect A Star
If you are looking for a casual or permanent role in the Early Childhood sector, you have come to the right place.
We are different from other recruiters as we solely focus on early childhood education opportunities and can offer you a range of work and study options.
If you have ECT, Diploma or Certificate III qualifications, we can assist you in finding the right childcare opportunity for you!