Early Childhood Teacher | Armidale
- Work with the age group of your choice!
- Get paid professional development!
- Get a regional sponsorship!
Where you would work?
You would be working in a 90 place, purpose-built centre boasting bright age-based indoor spaces, specifically designed to encourage children to learn and grow with a strong focus on safety and natural elements. Your new service is located in a leafy and quiet residential area, a 5 min. drive from the heart of Armidale operating Monday to Friday 7am to 6pm. The educational programs is play-based to engage the children in your care through each stage of their development.
What would you do?
- Permanent full-time ECT role (flexible hours)
- Pick your favourite age group room!
- Assist in implementing age appropriate programs and create learning environments for the children in your care.
- Work collaboratively with your team to create a home away from home for the little ones.
- Possibility to step into a Room Leader position for the right candidate!
- Liaise closely together with parents to provide high-quality care.
Why would you work here?
- Working alongside a very experienced Director (11 years+)
- Picking your hours to fit your schedule!
- Getting additional unpaid leave to align with school terms
- Getting 30% discount on childcare fees
- Getting $400 per annum paid professional development
- Having a clear career progression opportunities to work towards a management role
- Getting a regional sponsorship
What would you need?
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Education (or ACECQA equivalent) or 50% COMPLETED
- NESA Teacher registration
- Unlimited rights to work
How to apply?
Sounds like the right fit? Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
Still unsure? Feel free to call Alexia for a confidential chat on 1300 669 653. Expect A Star can help you decide what is your next step. We can provide more details on this role or recommend a better suited role for you so don't be shy!
Not for you? Refer a friend today and get $300 on your friends' first day into a permanent role!