Casual Certificate III / Diploma Qualification | Early Childhood | Leichhardt
Job Outline• Work around your schedule, flexible hours & days
• Student Visa & Working Holiday Visa's welcome to apply
• Earn an excellent hourly rate and be paid weekly
Expect A Star are currently looking for qualified and experienced Certificate III and Diplomas to work around Sydney's Inner West and City. This role will provide you the opportunity to explore a variety of centres, learn and develop new skills whilst at the same time have the opportunity to engage and interact with children all day. Replacing a permanent staff member at these centres with reliable, dedicated and enthusiastic casuals is our utmost priority.
We are looking for someone who has:
• A Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood.
• A paid WWCC (Working with Children's Check)
• A passion for working in the Early Childhood industry;
• A great work ethic and communication skills;
• Is engaged, passionate, flexible, dependable and adaptable;
• Is available at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice;
- Be willing to travel 30-45 minutes when work is not available in your area;
Benefits and Rewards:
• Great hourly rates, paid weekly;
• Great hands on experience, enhancing your current skills;
• Friendly, experienced and supportive staff;
• Add a variety of centres to your resume to enhance chances of future full-time employment;
• Possibility of permanent full time placement;
• Refer a friend program- earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card or a $50 visa gift card for any casual placements *conditions apply*
Don't wait! APPLY NOW!