Early Childhood Educator | Caringbah
- Purpose-built service with a large rooftop garden
- Pick the room of your choice
- Ongoing training and development
This light-filled service in Caringbah is close to the nearby train station and offers a large outdoor rooftop garden. Plenty of natural resources create a homely environment for the little ones. A vegetable garden and mud kitchen are only two highlights of this centre. The service provides care for up to 100 children aged 0-5-years old.
What you will do
This is a permanent full-time position as a Diploma Educator or Early Childhood Teacher. You can choose your favourite age group room and it can be a leadership or assistant position. Work together with a passionate team and supportive Director!
We need someone committed to excellence in early childhood education and care. You will conduct observation and evaluation of children's development. Create inspiring, interesting, and age-appropriate learning environments!
What you will need
- Diploma in Children's Services or Bachelor of Early Childhood (or equivalent) +NESA Teacher registration
- NSW WWCC
- Previous experience working within an Early Childhood Setting
- Planning and programming experience as well as leadership skills
Why work here
- Attractive hourly rate
- Discounted childcare
- Pick your favourite age group room
- Easy access by car or public transport
- Ongoing support
- Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
Feel free to refer a friend for this role to get up to a $300 card!
Expect A Star
If you are looking for a casual or permanent role in the Early Childhood sector, you have come to the right place.
We are different from other recruiters as we solely focus on early childhood education opportunities and can offer you a range of work and study options.
If you have ECT, Diploma or Certificate III qualifications, we can assist you in finding the right childcare opportunity for you!