Early Childhood Teacher | Zetland
- Competitive hourly rate and immediate start
- Gain experience working in a high-quality centre
- Family-owned service with great work ethics
About the centre:
This 80 place service is located in Zetland, only 15 minutes away from the City. The centre has a pre-school program and welcomes children between 6 months up to 6 years from Monday to Friday. They count three dedicated rooms, a spacious outdoor playground and a library area. The centre follows a play-based curriculum and is looking for ECT superstars to join their growing team!
About the role:
- Permanent full-time position with flexible roster
- Join the toddler's room and share responsibilities with another educator.
- Design and implement engaging programs.
- Maintain ongoing records of the children's development
- Create inspiring and interesting learning environments
- Promote positive partnership with families through open communication and support
Why work here:
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Supportive environment
- Dedicated team of passionate and long term educators
- Training for educators to extend their knowledge and skills
- High-quality service
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education + NESA accreditation
- Full Working rights and WWCC
Feel free to refer a friend for this role and get up to $300 card!
Refer to email@example.com
Expect A Star
If you are looking for a casual or permanent role in the early childhood industry, you have come to the right place. We are different from other recruiters as we solely focus on early childhood education opportunities and can offer you a range of work and study options.
If you have ECT, Diploma or Certificate III qualifications, we can assist you in finding the right childcare opportunity for you!