Casual Educators | Childcare centres | Coopers Plains
Job OutlineExpect A Star is looking for casual early childhood educators to join our team!
We are seeking passionate and enthusiastic Certificate III or Diploma educators who can work around a variety of areas such as:
As a casual team member, you will be going to different centres from day to day to help cover lunch breaks, sick days, annual leave etc and will be a lifesaver to the permanent staff! You will also gain experience in different settings, learn new skills, and enjoy working in a job which is flexible around your availability.
- We are looking for applicants who have:
- A Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education/ACECQA approved equivalent
- We will consider applicants studying towards their qualification in ECE based on experience
- A QLD Blue card (paid/for employment)
- Availability for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice
- Must drive and have access to a reliable car
- Be reliable, flexible and have the ability to work in new teams
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Childhood industry, including policies and procedures
If you have any further enquiries you may contact us on 1300 669 653 or find us on Facebook.
Need to Apply for a Blue Card? You can apply and pay for your Blue Card online without an employer. Don't wait, apply before you secure an interview so your Blue Card will be processed quickly.