Assistant Educators | Lead Educators | Carseldine
Job OutlineAssistant Educators | Lead Educators | Carseldine
Join this brand new childcare centre providing a nurturing environment filled with curiosity, wonder and joy!
It's a place where children aged from six weeks to six years of age can make a positive start to a life of learning, development, growth and opportunity.
Nature based play is a core part of the curriculum here, teaching vital life skills.
I am looking for Lead Educators and Assistant Educators to join a new team and be a fantastic support.
You will need to be someone who is keen to learn and get involved, bring new ideas to the table and always bring a positive personality.
• Must hold a Certificate 3 in Early Education or a Diploma in Children's Services
• Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role
• A valid Blue Card
• Unlimited working rights
• On-going professional development and work-life balance
• Free uniforms provided
• Freshly made meals provided on-site everyday
• Your birthday off each year
• Paid annual volunteer day
If this sounds like an opportunity which excites you then please APPLY NOW!