Casual Educators | Childcare centres | Williamstown
Job OutlineWe are a leading Australian-wide recruitment agency specialising in the Early Childhood sector. We work with many high-quality childcare centres to provide experienced, committed relief staff and we currently have an increased demand in YOUR area!
As a casual team member, you will be going to different childcare centres from day to day to help cover lunch breaks, sick days, annual leave etc and will be a lifesaver to the permanent staff! You will also gain experience in different settings, learn new skills, and enjoy working in a job which is flexible around your availability.
We are looking for:
- Cert III / Diploma in Early Childhood Education/ACECQA approved equivalent
- A working with children check card (employee)
- Up to date first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis certificate
- Preferably drive and have access to a reliable car
- Have minimum 2 days availability and can be available on short notice
- Have passion, enthusiasm, flexibility and a 'can do attitude'
What we can offer you:
- Regular casual shifts; day to day and block bookings
- Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
- Flexibility to choose when you work
- Possibility of permanent full time placement
- Ongoing support from a team who cares about YOU!
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquiries you may contact us on 1300 669 653 or find us on Facebook.