Early Childhood Casual Educators | Canberra
Job Outline• Start Immediately
• Gain experience BEFORE you study
• WHV and Student Visa Holders welcome
Expect A Star is a leading recruitment agency who prides itself on providing knowledgeable and reliable childcare educators to local childcare centres who require a star for the day! Your role will be travelling to different centres across Canberra, caring for children, supporting staff, and helping with daily routines.
We can offer you:
• Flexibility to choose when you work
• Induction training to make you feel well prepared
• Ongoing support from a team who cares about YOU!
• Star Candidate Program that recognizes your success
Apply today if you have the following:
• A Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education (or studying towards)
• Experience Babysitting / nannying and genuine interest in studying Early Childhood in the future
• ACT Working with Vulnerable People Check Card (or willing to obtain)
• Have a willingness to travel to all suburbs of Canberra, mainly on the south side by car or public transport
• Available minimum 2 days and can be available on short notice
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW!