Qualified Casual Educators | Childcare centres | Carnegie area
Job OutlineCome and join the community of Expect A Star Educators!
We are seeking passionate early childhood educators who are flexible and can work in centres in locations such as Carnegie, Elsternwick, Glen Iris, Brighton East and Moorabbin . You will be working on a on call basis travelling across to various childcare centres each day. You must be available for at least 2 days of casual work and preferably have a reliable car and drivers license. You will also gain experience in different settings, learn new skills, and enjoy working in a job which is flexible around your availability.
- Working at different centres on an emergency basis on call
- Be a lifesaver for the permanent educators by helping covering lunch breaks, sick days and annual leave days
- Great way to explore different centres and philosophies and pick up new skills
We are looking for applicants who have:
- A Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education/ACECQA approved equivalent
- A working with children check card (employee)
- Up to date first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis certificate
- Availability for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice
- Preferably drive and have access to a reliable car
- Be reliable, flexible and have the ability to work in new teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Childhood industry, including policies and procedures
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquiries you may contact us on 1300 669 653 or find us on Facebook.