- Staff uniforms provided!
- Work only 4 days a week - flexibility in roster!
- Work in the room of your choice!
This centre in Margaret River, Western Australia welcomes 61 children daily and promotes optimum development and diversity within the service to establish a positive and trusting partnership with families. The centre is is a purpose-built centre that has a unique play spaces where children will definitely enjoy and learn from. Getting to work will be easy as the centre is a 6 minute walk from Charles West Av Transwa Station. Moreover, you will join a dedicated, certified and enthusiastic team that brings a warm loving approach.
Permanent Full-time Role (38 hours per week)
Responsible for the guidance, support and supervision of children in your care
Contributing in staff meetings and work as part of a team
Liaising effectively with team members, families and children
Ensuring a welcoming and positive learning environment for all children and their diverse needs
Providing a safe and healthy environment for children, visitors and staff in the workplace
- Diploma in Early Childhood and Education qualification
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Flexible roster - can work 4 days only
- Choose between working on the Toddler or Babies room
- Obtain a Federal Award of up to $30
- Uniforms provided
- Performance Review
- Staff of the month gift!
- Staff birthday celebration!
- Access in parking in the premises
How do I apply?
Apply now! You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Apply today following the prompt or send us your resume through email@example.com
Not for you? Feel free to refer a friend for this role to get up to $300 card!